How to add Bloody Marketing to your Google Analytics Account
This page explains how to add Bloody Marketing to your Google Analytics Profile.
Add Bloody Marketing to Google Analytics
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account. This is the left hand panel.
- In the Account column click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
- Enter our email address: email@example.com
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions, we’ll need Administrator permissions here as it will allow us to add other members of our team to manage your account.
- Click Add.
When we accept the invitation, you should be notified via email.
You’re all done!